Friday, May 8, 2009

The three mouseketeers

Everyone, you would say, knows, thanks to Mr. Boyle, who they are, wouldn't you?... My dearest fans you have been mislead and I can no longer tolerate it!
Well, the time has come for me to speak, I have an obligation to you and to my art. They are certainly not
Athos, Porthos and Aramis. I don't know who thought of those ridiculous names anyway!


Britney, Justin and myself (I just zoomed in on the lovely couple, that's why you can't see me). This is a picture that proves more than one point: We were the three mouseketeers, Mr. Boyle long before you stole our fame (and on those Academy Awards you had so many opportunities to say " Thank you Jenna!" )...
Britney, if I may add here, is 29!
For all those who have something to say about my age!...

1 comment:

  1. Everyone knows you are younger and more succesful than Britney, Jenna, plus you haven't crashed yet under the weight of your success

    ReplyDelete